Thursday, September 10, 2009

We're Baaaaaa-aaaaaaaack!!

How we feel about leaving our family

I am up to my sunburned scalp in camping laundry (which is about 7 times dirtier than regular laundry), getting the house back in order, getting the kids going in school and routine again, starting our science class at the Houston Museum of Natural Science and our GOCO Co-op, Enrichment, looking for a canner to start bottling tomato soup, and . . . . so more posts till next week.

4 comments:

SweetmamaK said...

tomato soup???

Yennigirl said...

Oh yeah, tomato soup!! I grew up with the best tomato soup and I learned how to bottle it while I was in Utah. You can use it in all sorts of dishes too. YUM!

Highlights said...

You should post the recipe AND I missed you! Hope to see some fun pics from your VACA :)

La La Land said...

We feel the same. Come back!