We had a great day yesterday! The kids got a day off school and I agree with Grace when she said that Jon shouldn't have to work on his birthday. I asked Collin what he wanted to do for his birthday and without hesitation he said, "RA!". That's my sushi lovin' boy! Ok, he's more Jon's sushi lovin' boy, but I like it too. Collin went there with some scout leaders months ago and he's been talking about it ever since.
We heard all about the "upside down mushroom lights"
AND most of all, the crunchy spicy tuna. It seems it was a little more spicy than he remembered!
Jon was glad to have any excuse to eat sushi! Sorry for the not-so-great pics. Someone, who shall remain anonymous, would NOT let me use a flash.
A sushi lovin' Midge. She has decided she wants to go to RA for her birthday too.
Singing Happy Birthday - Bybee style and chocolate divine - of course!!
1 comment:
Ooooh, I love a crunchy tuna roll. Sounds like a good birthday celebration! Wish we could have been there!
Post a Comment