so cute! crazy I still remember that day so well! you guys look like babies! :) congrats!!!!!
Jon looks 14. I remember that day very well, too. I have a cute picture of you brushing your teeth together that morning. I can't believe it's been 15 years!!! Congrats!
15 years of wedded bliss- Congrats! Jon does look young, I'm sure you do to, but your face isn't showing. what a beautiful memory! love ya!
Awe...Cheers, here's to 15 more!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
so cute! crazy I still remember that day so well! you guys look like babies! :) congrats!!!!!
Jon looks 14. I remember that day very well, too. I have a cute picture of you brushing your teeth together that morning. I can't believe it's been 15 years!!! Congrats!
15 years of wedded bliss- Congrats! Jon does look young, I'm sure you do to, but your face isn't showing. what a beautiful memory! love ya!
Awe...Cheers, here's to 15 more!!!
Post a Comment