Thursday, April 23, 2009

Newest Webelos

Collin is just cruising through Scouts! He got his Webelos badge and numerous pins at his last Pack Meeting. This is the happy Webelo with his leader, Jacob Nunnery. 


Notice how long his hair is getting. This was a couple of weeks ago too! This Saturday is his first ever (LONG story) Pinewood Derby that he has been waiting for since the day he started scouts! More pictures to come . . . 

3 comments:

SweetmamaK said...

How is this is his first pinewood derby? Don't you love Webelos? I've enjoyed learning new fun stuff with David. I can't wait for June when I get to be an official Webelos leader for Quentin's Den. Colin is adorable!

La La Land said...

My first comment was, "wow, his hair is so long!" Is he growing it out? Anything to look like a teenager, right?

Congrats to C-Boy on the awards!

Michelle said...

Catching up on your blog Yen. O.k. Collin looks so much like you! And your kids have just grown so much. I loved your post about the physical fitness test- I hate those things.