Monday, April 13, 2009

Gracie Loo, Suzie Q, Scooby Doo We love YOU!!

Our little (wait, she told me she isn't little, so I said big Gracie and she said "I'm not big! I'm medium!"), I mean medium Grace turned 7 on Saturday. We went camping on Friday so before we left she helped me make her birthday Chocolate Divine. 


While we were camping she kept saying that it was her best birthday ever. It makes me happy that it doesn't take much to make kids happy sometimes!



Grace had decided that she wanted to take a friend with all of us and go out to dinner at Taste of Texas since she had heard so much about it from Collin. I loved that idea! She invited her friend Emma who met us at the restaurant. 



When dinner was over they let her pick out any dessert she wanted. She definitely is my daughter because she chose the white/dark chocolate mousse. They brought it out with a sparkler which she did NOT like and wouldn't go near it till the sparkler went out!



We had a great time and Grace said it was the BEST birthday she's ever had. I am so glad. 

1 comment:

La La Land said...

Happy Birthday Gracie Loo! We love you!!! (Sorry your present is late!!)