Saturday, September 6, 2008

TGIF Friday!!!


I remember after having Collin, Jon would come home from work and say, "I am SO glad it's the weekend."And I would think, I remember what a weekend was. . . once you have kids, you don't get too many "weekends" since it's a full time job. I didn't think I'd ever have one again. Well, since starting homeshool, guess what? I can now say, "Thank goodness it's the weekend!". Not that it's been horrible. On the contrary, it's actually better than I thought it would be, but still. It's nice to have a break. 

Yesterday we went to our first day of Garden Oaks Co-Op (GOCO or the Co-Op for short). It's a group of homeschoolers that get together on Fridays to hang out and have supplemental classes like Spanish, Chess, Art, Home Ec. etc. The kids made friends and it was great, but it was a long day after a long week. 

So, I say, enjoy your weekend! I definitely will. 

3 comments:

SweetmamaK said...

Hey are you the G or the F? Congrats on the homeschooling!

La La Land said...

Where in the heck did you get that photo? Remember when Grandma called it TGIF Fridays?

Yennigirl said...

I had that on there at first, but I was afraid she would read it and think I was making fun of her.