Number of lacerations received: 3
Number of numbing shots given DIRECTLY INTO LACERATIONS: 20-30
Price of the Happy Meal that made it "worth the pain": $2.59
Number of stitches received: 7
Number of years off moms life after the 4 hour ordeal: 2.75
That it wasn't worse: PRICELESS!!
5 comments:
YIKES!!! The mishaps are one of the worst things about being a mom. Good thing boys think scars are cool!
Scars are cool! Later on he can talk about the time he fought off an alligator.. I'm glad he's ok, how adorable that Grace gave him a kiss.... and that he accepted it!!!
Holy Cow! (that's what Jakob said) I love the post. You are so creative! Ouch. Bike wrecks are not fine, I can attest to that!
I'm sorry Collin--way to be brave...you to Yen!
that was super icky. He's such a stud. I love the pic of grace kissing it better. ha.
Post a Comment