Last Saturday we went to the park to try to get our minds off Collin on his scout trip - you know, the ones you hear about on the news about boys getting lost or encountering bears etc.
I taught Grace about doing "trains" on the slide and Jon showed us his amazing surfing skills - also using the slide.
We also tried to block out the Mexicano and Country music wars going on all around the park battling it out for complete domination over the peaceful sounds of nature. There were many parties and other interesting things going on but this pinata (the big red platform heel) won our prize for greatest sight of the day.
2 comments:
LOL! Love the HEEL! I'll see what I can come up with.
Fun! Unfortunately the Sugarhouse park does not have quite the same excitement on a daily basis as the Rose Bowl. International cities are fun for so many reasons, most importantly people watching.
Oh, and I love the pinata!
Post a Comment