Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Good Friday

Yes, today is Tuesday, but we had Good Friday last week. Every year I forget that Jon gets it off here, yeah!! I had a Dr.s appointment in the morning and when I got home the whole neighborhood was over here. Collin and 3 boys down the street have formed a baseball "team". Collin has been working on their logo for their team shirts . . .


. . . And told his friends that his dad could print them out onto vinyl for t-shirts. So, there was Jon on his computer surrounded by all the kids making some last minute changes on the logo . . .


. . . and then spent the next few hours printing out and making their team t-shirts. The boys thought they were so cool and ran home to show their parents. Must be nice to be the cool dad in the 'hood. I see Collin will be following in his fathers footsteps!

5 comments:

Emily said...

That is extremely cool. I'm so impressed with c-boys mad skills.

Sarah said...

So cute! What does CBSS stand for?

Yennigirl said...

CBSS is the first letter in all (4!) boys on the "team".

Andrea said...

Rad logo! He did a great job!

Highlights said...

WOW! I love it! I need a logo for my cooking school t-shirts. Maybe I can hire Collin! I don't know if I could afford Jon haha!