Thursday, July 3, 2008

Dressed for any occasion

In case you're wondering . . . no, I really don't take pictures every hour of our lives! Monday,  I answered the door and a guy said, "did you know that limb had fallen?" I looked out and a limb had broken and was blocking our driveway. I called to tell Jon and he couldn't visualize it, so he asked me to take a picture and send it to him. That's why there is a picture of this fallen limb. 
So, what does a broken limb have to do with being dressed for any occasion? Well, Jon came home from work and went straight to work on getting the limb down. He didn't even change clothes which I thought was funny, so I did get my camera out for that. 
I guess since I was noticing clothes, I looked at what my kids were wearing and got a good laugh. Collin, the colorblind (red and greens) boy and Grace, the pattern girl with a striped shirt, plaid skirt and polka dot flip flops. 

2 comments:

La La Land said...

I'll bet Jon was so excited to get home and use his chainsaw! And, I love Grace's outfit!

Michelle said...

It looks so green out there! Devon is the same way about being dressed for any occasion. Hope your fourth of July was good. I didn't know you all make frequent trips to Moab. I think it's one of my favorite areas of Utah. Can you believe as soon as we entered the Moab area we were thinking maybe Grand Junction would have been so bad. It really all depends on Dev. By the way- so lucky your limb didn't cause any major damage!