I am getting backed up in my blog ideas now that summer is here! These are some of my recent favorites about the kids that I thought I'd share. This video of Grace makes me so excited for the teenage years. I videotaped her at swimming lessons (that video was too long to upload here). She had been scared and crying so I wanted to tell her she did a good job etc. and she would NOT look at me:
After school got out, I was going through the kids notebooks to see if they were worth saving and found this in one of Collins. Interesting to see his perception of me:
Mum (he has read the Harry Potter's at LEAST 5 times - all of them)
strong
Pretty
VERY helpfull
HATES soda
loves water
nice
Has glasses
Exercises ALOT
2 comments:
Yen, I love that video of Grace- Rose hasn't gotten there yet, being embarrassed, but I'm sure she will. You never can win either they don't get enough attention or they don't want the attention you want to give! And what interesting perceptions kids have of their Moms.
I can't watch the video on my blackberry, so I will have to watch it later. But, I LOVE Collin's description of you!
Post a Comment