I got some great pictures when we were in Utah. I went to my Grandma Pridays house for lunch and she had this picture on her fridge. I love it. It is my Great Grandma Farnsworth baking rolls, at 91 years old, after she had come home to Beaver after having a stroke. On the back of the picture she had written, "Yes! I have made bread today! I am happy!" I guess I have a lot of her genes in me because 1. I LOVE BREAD!!! and 2. I have been on a quest for the last 2 or 3 months to find a perfect roll recipe. I hope I am still baking and that happy and healthy at 91!!
These are both 4 Generation pictures. The first is Collin, Jon, Grandpa Bybee and Great Grandpa Bybee. The second is Grace, me, Grandma Peer and Grandma Priday.
4 comments:
Oh! Cute! I love that post! And, I love the picture! You'll have to send me copies of the photos you got at Grandma's. So cute. I also have the bread gene, it's a good gene.
I love the pictures, that is so cute. I have a perfect roll recipe! Do you want it?
What wonderful photos! You both have good genes- what luck! My favorite recipe for rolls is the Lion House recipe. Have you ever had those rolls? They are a bit time consuming and use a TON of butter but they are the best in my opinion.
If we do end up in Arizona we would for sure want to come visit you!
I want all the recipes you have! I did find one I have been using and love, but am always looking for good recipes!
Post a Comment