Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring


Spring has been here for about a month or more, but I guess we've been enjoying it too much to be posting pictures. This is all the Azaleas blooming in our front yard - they looked like this until about a week ago. Here are a few other recent pictures I really like:
We have a water fountain in our backyard that attracts all sorts of animals and birds. This is the kids watching out the window with their binoculars. (Can you see Grace's outfit? Refer to the post entitled "Personalities". You can also click on these pictures to see a bigger version)

The fam taking a break at the Memorial Park Arboretum. It is so pretty here!


Kolaches - a roll filled with either savory or fruit fillings - are really big here and we love them. Obvious by the one-in-each-hand approach Grace is using. I love how she looks like she is just relishing them. 

4 comments:

La La Land said...

I love these pictures!!! Your house looks so pretty and the kids are SO cute!!

Highlights said...

I'm pretty jealous about the kolaches...I make them once in awhile but man I liked just going to the kolache factory! Your house is really cool! I love that sun room, how neat! When we come this summer we'll have to come check it out. :)

Michelle said...

yen- your house is so beautiful and the trees and everything looks so great.

Suzy said...

Jenny, Your house is so cute! Looks better than the Provo one ;) Hope all is going well. Miss ya...Suzy