Sunday, February 24, 2008

Mistaken Identity

Before we left for Utah, I applied for a Texas drivers license. It hadn't come before we left, and they took my valid Utah license from me when I applied which made traveling without a photo ID lot's of fun. (On the way back, my Costco card, along with my social security card saved me all this hassle - in case you ever get in that situation). When we got back and I saw this, I realized that this would have made traveling even more interesting. I hope Texas hasn't changed me that much!!

Speaking of looks. When we got to Utah, Jons sister loved Jethro which Jon took to mean it could stay, so Jethro is still here, and looks like it will stay. 

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That's a hilarious story! Jethro is staying? How do you feel about that?! I guess men have to some control in their life- even if it's through their facial hair!

La La Land said...

That is so funny, I can't stand it! You sure got old fast!

Highlights said...

hillarious!!

Yennigirl said...

Mich, I don't really mind anymore. Jon loves change and since he doesn't really change his hair, his face is the next choice. I am used to it. Are you getting ready to move?