Friday, February 1, 2008

Personalities

The other day the kids were upstairs being very quiet. It was one of those times when you think you should probably go up and see what they are up to, but the quiet is so nice, that you don't want it to end. I waited and Collin came down dressed in this Jon Bybee Jr. outfit. He had raided his closet of a bunch of too-small clothes to come up with this. That's a bionicle t-shirt, with a suit coat over it AND a chain from front to back pocket. He's got the pose down pat too.

 
This picture says a lot about Grace. She has her favorite new outfit on and the ever present purse (although these change, their presence doesn't) filled with her very tiny treasures, which also change. She's got oodles of purses jam packed with little treasures. She is also telling me just how it is, can't you tell?

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yen- they are just so cute! Colin looks like such a mix of you and john! I love Grace's purse and the treasures. Rose has the same habit and loves to tell me about her treasures and why she has them. Can't believe Colin is so fashion forward- so fun to see these photos of your kids!

Yennigirl said...

Collin has ALWAYS been very fashionable. I buy Grace cute clothes, but then she puts them in these combinations that are quite interesting, but Collin has always had a fashion sense, even if he is color blind! He likes to look good.

Highlights said...

Is Collin colorblind? I didn't know that! I like Grace's audacity--that's great. I'm glad she hasn't hit the stage of caring about what other people think! We could all use a dose of that once in awhile ;)