Sunday, February 5, 2012

January

I thought not homeschooling my kids would make my life less busy but it seems like it's even more busy now. January just flew by, which is fine with me because I always get the January doldrum blues. Collin and Grace both had friends come over throughout the month to work on Science Projects for the Science Fair. Grace and her friends grew plants, Collin and his friend tested which things burned best. No comment.


Jon was in Hong Kong for another 2 weeks and came home with malasadas from his day long layover in Hawaii. That's love.


We also had one good snow storm which the kids have been looking forward to all winter. They were outside all day working on snowmen.


I'll let you guess which one is which childs.


We also had a fun weekend getaway to Pocatello, Id. We swam in the huge pool (ok, the kids swam and we marinated in the hot tub), saw old friends and kicked back. We were only there one night but the kids set up for a few weeks, which was done in the first 10 seconds of getting there:

Looking forward to the upcoming events of this month!

3 comments:

Jarna said...

Yenni, lots been going on with you!! It was so great to see the pics and read about it too. Miss You!!!

Highlights said...

That is 20...TWENTY minutes from where I live. If you are ever that close again call me! 208-785-1568. Miss you and love you guys.

Yennigirl said...

Adrienne, I am SO sorry! We'll definitely call next time, but we don't get up that way too often! Call when you're down here next!