Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy New Year!

Dear 2012,
Can we be friends? I'm not saying that last year was uneventful and full of changes, and I did learn a lot, but it would be nice to have a healthy calm year. Please?

We had a great New Years Eve. I haven't been up that late in YEARS, and I felt my years because it took me a few days to get over it. First we went to my sisters and ate good food and had got to hang out with my family - I took no pictures. Then we dropped the kids off and went to some friends of ours and walked in at the tail end of their Minute to Win It game. Jon made a name for himself that night by playing Junk in the Trunk and winning in record time. Enjoy:

2 comments:

Highlights said...

Hilarious! I'm glad you guys had such a fun Christmas and New Years. I miss you!

Strawnfam said...

The funniest part of this video is where you say Jon has skills. THAT was hilarious.

Love and miss you all. It's not the same here without you!