Tuesday, February 8, 2011

More Library Sightings

Don't you love the library?? Humor, science, Manga, action, adventure etc. await. Ours is the best because it is 'hoodville central. You might remember some earlier posts of library sightings. Here are the latest. I was using my phone and in my stealth mode, the quality isn't the best - usually I click the button right when I am turning away so they don't see me taking the picture. The one on the right is one from yesterday. I wish you could have seen the full effect of that 'do. The one below is a homeless, bald, Asian woman who keeps her head warm with a blond, curly wig. Don't you wish you lived in our 'hood??

2 comments:

La La Land said...

I love it. This should be a weekly post.

Andrea said...

LOL!!!! Hilarious!!!! I agree with Laura- keep these up, they are awesome!