"Marriage is falling in love over and over, with the same person."
That is really true. I do fall in love with Jon over and over. On Valentines Day we waited and waited for him to get home and finally started dinner without him. I knew he was getting me some of these:

But he totally surprised me by also bringing home a fab dessert we tried this weekend - Lemoncello Cream Torte from The Cheesecake Factory:
(Gee, I wonder why I can't lose my gut!) I do love that he was so thoughtful on Valentines, but it's the other days of the year that count most. Just last week he brought these home for me:
. . . just because we had read her book, My Life in France, and thought I might like the recipes she talks about. Too bad we don't have any brains or foie gras on hand! We also had a great time the other day at Costco where Jon doesn't get to go too often because he spends at least $100. We laughed and held hands and browsed just like our dating days and fell in love again.
3 comments:
That is way cute. I love the costco story and I'm way jealous of the books!
I have lots of memories of you two all lovey dovey...or more like Jon mauling you constantly. I distinctly remember seeing him face tackle you in blockbuster once and thinking "sick". haha. my my, glad to see nothings changed. :)
So sweet. I love that Costco brought you closer. :)
(And, don't you love the books!? Lets swap favorites).
How cute is this?? <3 In a relationship it´s so important to keep the flame going...and it´s so true that you fall in love over and over.
Post a Comment