I found this in the kids bathroom taped to the tiles above the bath tub. Graces' bed is right through the wall from the shower. Collin has his shower at night after Grace goes to bed. I guess Collin is the human juke box and they each have one of these lists, so Grace gets to request what song she wants Collin to sing by how many knocks she taps on the wall.
I LOVE BEING A MOM!!
8 comments:
Number 2 is a Vampire Weekend song and number 5 I think is from the Tim Burton movie Corpse Bride. I guess our kids. Ok that sounds like we're a dark and gloomy family. Oh well...
Number 2 is a Vampire Weekend song. Number 5 I think is either from Tim Burtons Corpse Bride or Nightmare before Christmas.
This is the greatest thing I've ever heard of. You should frame that cute little list!
That is honestly one of the cutest things I have ever seen!
Acutally babe (Pixel Pusher), 3 is a song he heard on Youtube, 4. is for me - Over the River and Through the Woods, and 5. is one he made up. LOVE IT!
Yen, children are the best! I am so fortunate to spend my working days with them :D Plus, being a mother is the best thing in the world!!!
That is the cutest thing ever!
I'm so glad that your kids are such good friends. That is really awesome. I hope it lasts always--and I hope my kids are close like that too as they get older. I love it.
Post a Comment