Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy 2011!!


We had a great Christmas and New Year that I will share later. I'm backed up in all areas because I got the sewing bug and have been on a skirt making spree this last week. I found an easy pattern and so much cute fabric that I made a pile of different skirts for Grace.


Collin is a Renaissance Man in the making. He saw this Japanese print and had to have it - anything Japanese is good in his eyes. He wanted to make a pillowcase . . .


He only made one mistake he couldn't fix but you wouldn't know it. Good job bud!

When I finally get all the Christmas stuff put away, I will post Christmas pictures. Here's wishing you a wonderful 2011!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the skirts Jenny! Where did you get the pattern?

La La Land said...

I don't know how I missed this post! Those skirts are so cute! You need to give us the pattern info.