Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Jenny Jr.

Notice the shoes . . .


And the womens' tube shirt she's made into a dress . . .


Not taking after me as I am now, mind you, but as I dressed up when I was her age with my BFF Lisa Williams. Thank goodness she had a stylish lady to get dress ups from, cuz them ain't mine!

P.S. Can you tell our Christmas rush is through with all the posts I've been doing??

3 comments:

La La Land said...

CUUuuuUUUte! Add straps to that and it's perfect!

Unknown said...

Where does she get the fancy clothes, if not from you?

Yennigirl said...

The wife of a guy Jon works with gave me about 4 bags of clothes etc to go through. Thats' how I couldn't wait to wear that kind of stuff when I got older, and when I got older, I NEVER did.