Monday, March 15, 2010

"Mom . .


. . . if I don't go to regular High School, how am I going to find a girlfriend?" - Collin

Glad to see he's got his priorities straight. We were without our boy all weekend since he was on his first Scout hike ALONE and it was NOT fun. When we went to pick him up, Grace saw him and took off running yelling, "Collin! Collin!". I was so glad to see that he wasn't embarrassed by this display of affection from his little sister and in front of his homies and gave her a big hug! It was so sweet! We're glad to be reunited again and to spend some time camping together this weekend for spring break. Yay for spring!

2 comments:

Highlights said...

LOL! Tell him even if he does go to regular high school there are no guarantees! That is hillarious. I'm glad he gave Grace a big hug after the scout trip too. That's so nice!

La La Land said...

His comment does NOT surprise me! After all, wasn't his reason for wanting to be a teenager at about 3 years old "to be able to get a tatoo and ride a motorcycle"? I love that boy...