I got "moved" from being in the RS Presidency at church to being in the Primary Presidency. I am the counselor over scouts. I got called the Sunday before my surgery so I had a couple of weeks to ease into the calling. BUT as soon as I put clothes on (somewhere around day 11 or 12) I hit the ground running and haven't stopped! When the president was telling me about my responsibilities she said, "scouts is a full time job". I chuckled at her joke. I'm not chuckling now. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE scouts. I just didn't think I'd be gone so much from home. And the little free time I had before to do the blog, write in my journal etc. is now pretty much zilch. So, I thought I'd post about these little beauties. We stumbled across them in the international isle of our local HEB, or "heb" as we like to call it. They are made in Croatia. We love to try new things but sometimes what you think will be so good, just isn't. Well, these didn't disappoint. They're nougat (aka gianduja, aka chocolate hazelnut) filled wafer cookies. They are so delectibly delish - not too sweet, very crunchy, low cal and dirt cheap. If you like that type of thing, you have got to scout these out and try them. I think you can also order them on Amazon. Happy eating.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment