This picture just goes to show that all is back to the norm in our house! I guess Collin didn't dry off after his shower so he could do an experiment on his pillow. Then had to take a picture without me knowing. I guess they're learning a lot in their science classes we have at the Natural Science Museum! We actually had one yesterday and although I didn't get to go in Collins class, he LOVED it because it was a dissection day and they got to dissect a chicken leg. Still not as cool as the sheep's eye, but still. I was in with Grace's class on water/bubbles etc. Where they got to get messy and have fun.
Now, we're gearing up for the Arctic Blast headed our way. When I got up, the temp. was 52, now it's 36! It's suppose to get in the teens tonight and be in the low 30's for the next few days. Now, I KNOW a lot of you live in colder places, but when the normal temp. in Houston in January is 62, that's 30 degrees below average!! There have been a flury of emails from our ward and neighbors about how to keep pipes from freezing and all our tropical plants from freezing etc. Our bishop sent out an email that they are treating this like any other emergency like the hurricane. So funny. . . Soups on!!
1 comment:
It was fun talking you yesterday about the deep freeze headed your way. Then this morning I heard on the radio that iguanas are falling out of trees in Florida because they can't move when it's below 40. Bundle up!
Post a Comment