Look at this cute little button!!
We moved to Texas . . . the first time. It was snowing when we left Utah and Houston was having record heat in the 70's.
Other numbers:
Jon and I have lived here for 1/3 our married life.
Collin has lived here for half his life, but was born in Utah.
Grace has lived here for more than 1/3 of her life, but is the only "native" among us.
4 comments:
Oh, that little chub-a-lub! It seems like just yesterday you moved there (the first time) and then we came to visit you for Easter. I wish you lived closer!
ahhhh. that picture kills me. Can't believe it's been that long!
I remember your apartment! I liked it a lot better than ours! I'm glad we were in the same ward--we'll always have Texas! AND who knows, maybe Brett and I will be back again.
Oh I just want to SQUEEZE that little sweetie. I love the blanket cape, I forgot about that. Time flies!
Post a Comment