Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas

We got a late start on Christmas this year. Grace didn't wake up until 8 so we headed down stairs when she got up.


I don't think I'll ever understand it, because they certainly didn't get it from me, but my kids LOVE stuffed animals. Their brand of choice being Ty Pluffy. I always put one at the top of their stockings and this year it was mice since Collin has been on a Redwall kick.


I, myself like a loaded stocking, and so do the kids. Grace loved the new brush (?).


And Collin loved his feta stuffed green olives.



I think we have this same pose of Collin with a box of legos every year! Grace gave him a set too, so she got a hug. It's so fun buying gifts for kids when they get so excited over them and are so appreciative of what they get.


Jon was a very good boy this year so he got a Nerf gun from Santa.


Waiting to open our Christmas Crackers before our dinner.


The Nerf gun squad.



Hanging out the rest of the day . . . the usual picture of Collin building his Lego set.

And trying out my new camera on our little cutie . . .


2 comments:

Seth and Libby said...

I love all the dramatic reactions! Those pictures are priceless, and I love the fact that I can hear your voice as I read the commentary. Sweet kids, and what a beauty little Gracie is turning into! Can't help but miss you guys like crazy.

SweetmamaK said...

Love it- The boys got the dart gun nerf set and capture the flag, it's been fun keeping the darts away from the dog- grr- what book is Colin reading? I got David the Percy jackson series and I LOVE THEm, I've already read three- lol- Gracie is sooo beautiful!