YAY! Can't wait to see y'all either! I LOVE this pic of grace it's such a cute genuine smile. What a sweetie.
ps, i am completely obsessed with so delicious!!! I tried a spectacularly delicious other brand the other day too at whole foods--coconut bliss. We'll have to go find a pint and devour it. :)
4 comments:
YAY! Can't wait to see y'all either! I LOVE this pic of grace it's such a cute genuine smile. What a sweetie.
ps, i am completely obsessed with so delicious!!! I tried a spectacularly delicious other brand the other day too at whole foods--coconut bliss. We'll have to go find a pint and devour it. :)
She is adorable, I think though, this is what you end up looking like if you eat too much squirrel
So cute! I can't wait to see you guys!
Grace I love the gap. You are a doll! Have fun in Utah! I'll be down and back a bit for bunion purposes so give me a call if you think about it!
Post a Comment