It's that time of year again . . . since we are going to Utah at the end of the month for a couple of weeks we started school earlier this year. This summer was SO busy so it's actually been a relief to get back into the routine (for me anyway). We switched up our curriculum this year too and it's been going well. One of the kids favorite things are experiments and this is one of Collins about beans and how long it takes for it to sprout. He named each bean. :)
After checking the final bean . . . I mean Collin.
3 comments:
Jenny,
I'm always looking for good curriculum. What are some of yours that you like?
We got Collin Teaching Textbooks for Math and that has been a HUGE improvement. He loves it. Grace is still doing Saxon. C is doing Abeka for Language Arts and Alpha Omega LifePac for Science and History/Geog. Grace is doing Lifepac for LA, Science and Hist/Geog. What are you using?
Saxon for both in math...right now.
First Language Lessons LA Brianna
LA from Rod and Staff for Jeffrey, which I haven't gotten yet...supposed to be good for teaching to write which both Jeffrey and I hate...we'll see. I've been looking for a good science and history curriculum though, so I'll look into Lifepac for that. I hate the read it in the encyclopedia and then write about it, I'm better with set out curriculum.
Post a Comment