Jon and I were so excited for this day! A few years ago at our annual Moab trip with my family, the movie of Phantom of the Opera was on TV and Collin loved it. We got home and dug out our CD and it has been a favorite ever since. At my sisters trip to NYC we went to see it on Broadway (for me it was in honor of Collin). So, when we found out it was coming to Houston we HAD to go! We got there early and walked around a bit and had to have a picture by this sculpture that reminded me of Moab - birthplace of our love of "Phantom".
A rare photo of all of us . . . (please no comments on my hair!)
We didn't tell the kids what we were doing so they were really surprised and excited when we told them. Although since we were out in public, they couldn't show it, of course.
Midgie Moodles waiting for the boys . . .
After the show. What a great Saturday!!
3 comments:
Oh that looks great! You look lovely too, don't be hatin' on your hair!
OOOOOOh. So jealous! Well, you'll find it interesting to hear that I just took a tour of the Opera house on Monday! And guess what? There really is a lake under the Opera house! Although, we didn't get to see it.
I second what Kareena said--LOL she always has the right words! I'm glad you had fun. I loved Phantom too! I really want to take my herd to WICKED.
Post a Comment