While we were at the "pineapple smoothie beach" I saw this couple walking along and I joked to Jon that it was going to be us in 40 years. We had a chuckle over it and went on. But I keep thinking about it. I want to be strolling along a beach in Hawaii with my honey, having a nice conversation, not worrying anymore if I look my best, or worrying about what is going on around me, just focused on what we're talking about. They seemed peaceful, happy, content and in love. Not that I am not all of those right now, but I hope by then I am still all of those things but with a little more wisdom and understanding under my belt . . . or tucked into Jons speedo or something.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Flash Forward?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
haha. i loved this. the picture totally conveys how you perceived them. I was totally thinking that I hope Im like that too. that's what i love about the islands they accept all sizes shapes and colors! :)
LOL- I love a man in speedos!
The brothers don't wear speedos. Those are for the Michael Phelps of the world!
Post a Comment