When you have Grace as a "doder" (daughter - keep reading and you'll understand) you grow used to having comments like this made on a regular basis:
"I think you look cute with zits. I always know you're my mom because of all your zits. "
I try to be immune to them, but hey, the regular basis thing gets a little too . . . regular. So, when I get notes like this, all the comments go away . . . (only to appear in future blogs) . . .(by the way, if you click on the picture, it will blow up bigger).
P.S. That is her origami dog that she made as Valentines. I'll have to post some of Collin's origami masterpieces soon.
P.P.S. On another note, WHY can kids spell a word perfectly during "spelling time" and then not know how to spell it any other time?
1 comment:
That is the sweetest thing ever! Little Gracie Lucy!
Post a Comment