Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tragedy Strikes . . .


We had a very sad day. Alas, Collins beloved rabbit Snickers is no more. Tears were shed on and off all day - in the shower (there was much sobbing in there), at dinner when dad said he had put it in the outside garbage instead of a "PROPER burial", later at said burial, and mostly at bed time. So long Snickers. You were a good rabbit for 5 months. Especially putting up with the "bunny leash" so the kids could "walk" you in the yard. We will miss you.

3 comments:

SweetmamaK said...

I'm sorry about the rabbit, I'm just glad he wasn't made into stew!

Emily said...

let little collin bear know we are very sorry for his loss will ya? I remember when my first rabit, midnight, died. A dog mauled it. I was heart broken. I feel for collin!

La La Land said...

I guess he is learing the resposibility that Jon wanted him to learn by having a pet! I am so glad you didn't eat him.

Tell Collin sorry!