I just read on my sis-in-laws blog that she tagged me to list some 8's. That is just too many for me so since I was 4th on the list, I will do four things. . .
4 TV shows I enjoy watching:
17 Kids and Counting
Little People Big World
Jon and Kate plus 8
Kids by the Dozen
(notice any themes here?)
4 Things that happened yesterday:
1. IT SNOWED!
2. Shipped a vinyl wall decal out
3. Rode my exercise bike
4. Experimented with some essential oils
4 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Advent Sunday
2. Having Jons brother and fam stay with us soon
3. Christmas!
4. A trip in January!
4 Things I love about Winter:
1. A fire
2. Layers of clothes
3. Baking yummy things
4. Making soup
4 Things on my Wish list:
1. ummmmmmmm . . . diving next year
2. . . . . . . . . going on a great trip next year
3. Seeing all of my family soon
4. I'm sure as soon as I post this I'll think of some great things, but for now, I can't!
1 comment:
Houston got what we have not seen yet! Theoretically, the storm is coming in today...We'll see.
Post a Comment