For those of you that don't know, we are now doing Scribble out of our house . . .

What used to be our dining room is now our production room . . . .

As I was going through my camera, I came across some that I didn't take and had to laugh at this one. Grace's turtle . . . in a bowl . . . I love being a mom!!

Grace with her new set of wheels . . .

Grace outside trying to catch snowflakes in her mouth. I let them stay in their "jaminas" all day since it was so cold . . .

See all the snow? The kids kept saying, "it is snowing SO hard!"
3 comments:
Jenny, What is Scribble? Looks interesting...
Scratch that... I just found the link. VERY cool...I think I will be ordering...!
I didn't know you were doing it out of your house now! I can't wait to put some up in Alice's room!!
Post a Comment