Sunday, October 19, 2008

Back in the Saddle Again

Well, this first picture is suppose to be at the end, but this blog isn't working with me today. . . 


We've had a hard time readjusting to "normal" life and getting back into the routine since our trip. But I guess one "consolation" about having to come home to Houston is that we can grow oranges and other tropical fruit here. This is my first mandarin from a tree Jon bought me. We picked it today and it was really good!
We were doing a Science experiment for Grace so she got out her protective eye ware for it . . . 


At least she looked good!
I caught Collin first thing in the morning (wearing the "jaminas" that he made with Grandma) drawing in the sun room window . . . 
We have a Homeschool CoOp on Fridays where we meet with other homeschool families for classes etc. We start with a rousing Baptist "Praise and Worship" complete with prayer and a few rap or hard Christian rock songs, then off to classes. Collin in chess . . . 
And Grace in her Acting Out class where they acted out Chicken Little. Of course she wanted to be the little chick . . . 
Scenes from our every day life . . . enjoy!

4 comments:

SweetmamaK said...

Love the safety glasses, they look like the glasses that come with the doodle bear, nightime version. I loved reading your entries about Finland too! Thanks for sharing, but seriously Jon, Reindeer? Santa's holy sleigh pullers? Really?

Jarna said...

Hey, it's such a tropical zone of yours... we envy you guys. It´s raining hard here and it's dark and cold already... so lucky you!

La La Land said...

Protective Eyewear! I love it! I was Nozawa's favorite for always wearing mine. Gracie is a smartie!

Emily said...

i love that pic of collin drawing in the window. I looks like an illustration. SO cute (and cool) :)