We barely saw Jon from the middle of March to the end of April. He was working on his AMAZING store for the Tahitian Noni (Now known as Morinda) tradeshow in Salt Lake. I could do a whole post just on the store, but just know that he did a great job. This is him at one of the counters at the store showing us the collectible pins he designed:
We found out that Grace has a green thumb when Jon took her to get plants and she passed up playing with her friends to plant and weed and mulch with Jon.
Collin earned a bunch of Merit badges from scouts. I took about 10 pictures and his eyes were closed in EVERY one of them, so I think this is the best:
The tradeshow was during the week of Spring break so we weren't able to go anywhere, BUT we surprised the kids with a trip to California over a weekend. It was an early flight (Collins puffy eyes), but they were excited (Grace's eyes):
Collin ONLY wears turquoise and usually has these attached to his head lately, but at least I got a rare smile!
La Jolla beach. This time Collin has white earbuds. You know, more discreet . . .
The bathing beauty. Collin was in the frEEzing water the whole time, but the rest of us stayed on shore:
It was a great trip, but way too short. Thank goodness there is so much beauty in our backyard to enjoy.



1 comment:
So happy for you all! Life is treating you well :) I enjoyed all the pictures, keep them coming! Miss y'all!
Post a Comment