Last Saturday was the big party/fiesta of Jon turning 40 and Collin turning a bonified teen. Jon wanted a taco cart with five different meats, 2 pinatas, lot's of cold drinks and as many people as we could get there. I added 4 cakes (which no one got pictures of :( from The Chocolate) and sent out the invitations. We had a blast. (I know this will come as no surprise, but the lack of pictures is because my memory card was full - it wasn't my battery dying this time!)
Lot's of girls for Grace to play with:
And some of the guys hanging:
People ate till they were stuffed and we still came home with about 10 lbs of meat and taco fixings and almost 2 full cakes. These are the taco helpers and eaters:
Then pinata time. I love this picture of Jon's mom Sue cheering him on in the background:
We had a great time and hope everyone else did too. I'm already starting to think about Jon's 50th! Maybe a BBQ. . . I'll think on that while I eat some cake. MMMmmmmmm.



No comments:
Post a Comment