Where has the summer gone?? We moved, went to Seven Peaks a couple of times, Collin went on a few scout trips and now school is here!
This little girl has been counting down the days ever since she found out she got in.
Collin was NOT excited about school starting. He takes after me and was nervous and worried:
Yesterday though he had 7th Grade (I can NOT believe I have a 7th grader!!) orientation and couldn't get the combination right (what my nightmares are made of) and the sweet girl a couple lockers down helped him. After he got it he said, "I don't know what I would have done without her!" (after I showed him 35 times how to do it the day before.).
Collin was going to Freedom Academy before we moved. Grace had gotten into Kindergarten and couldn't wait to start. Where as the time gone? After 3 years of home schooling it is a big adjustment for me. I shed a few tears after dropping them off and have missed them and worried about them all day.

2 comments:
I love Collin's comment!
Oh Collin! You have a teenager there!
Post a Comment