Friday, June 10, 2011

Our Week

We've had Cub Scout Day Camp all week. No, we don't have a Cub Scout anymore, but I was asked to help, so we did. Grace always loves the Siblings class. This is the epitome of Grace - chatting 90 miles an hour and giving me the "wait a minute" finger when I want to take her picture:


One of her admirers on her back. Her leader said to me, "I love listening to Grace. She is knows who she is!"


Collin gets to be a Jr. Staff and earn Boy Scout service hours. He has been having WAY too much fun taking the garbage out . . .


And riding the garbage wagon "doing a Calvin" (as in Calvin and Hobbs riding in their wagon down steep hills):


Me, not so much fun. 30 boys hammering birdhouses at a time throughout the day and I'm saying Where's the Excedrin??


This lady is my hero though. She is about 80 (I love her wig), about 4 foot 5" and she came with her 2 grandsons because she wanted to see what they did. I hope I'm as cool of a grandma!


1 comment:

La La Land said...

I love the photos. And I agree, Grace knows who she is!