Would you label this a 50's Greaser? A Flock of Seagulls wannabe? A mullet in training? Who knows . . . I just know that my baby boy is getting older every day!
Grace has given us some great quotes lately. She was telling Jon that he "isn't old man old, but he's gone through a lot of numbers." Then someone sent me an email with what the cast of The Sound of Music look like 40 years later. Grace couldn't get over how much different the youngest, Gretel, looked. So we were talking about what we would be like in 40 years. I said, "In 40 years I'll be . . . "(figuring out how old I'll be in my head) and Grace pipes up, "DEAD!" Thanks Grace!
3 comments:
first, i love my mullet nephew. he looks so cool.
I was looking at old pictures last night and found lots of little cutie collin pictures! made me all mushy and sad for his little toddler self. I mean, I love him just as much now. But he was such a stinking cute toddler too.
and yeeners, I will take you for cupcakes everyday of the week if you like!
there are a several new cupcake places and I've only tried a few, so we will have to sample them all when you are here!
He does look so big! I can't wait to see you guys. I have something for Collin and want to know if there is something that Grace is really into right now so I can bring her something too! Will you email me?
So cool! And great quotes by Grace...she'll keep you humble.
Post a Comment