We hope you had a great Halloween. We did. Very memorable. We had a ward Fall Festival Wednesday night. Jon and a couple of other men did a spook alley that was the talk of the night. They actually got in trouble because it scared some of the young kids too much. They only picture I got was after they were done and had started taking it down . . .

If you know us at all, our holidays revolve around food. We started our festivities on Tuesday by making some
Black Cat Cookies (I added a couple extra Tbsp. cocoa) for our After School Party on Wednesday. They were fun to make . . .

AND, they were super tasty. Like a cross between a cake and cookie.

We have a traditional dinner every Halloween before setting out on our night of Trick-or-treating. We make Mummy hot dogs . . .

And then the fun begins. Collin was Jack Sparrow (Yes, those are the boots I got in Finland when I was 14! I NEVER would have imagined my 10 year old son wearing them some day!) and Grace was a Barbie Butterfly Fairy Princess - strange because she is so NOT into the fairy princess stuff, but I guess that's what Halloween is for . . .

When we went to Collins new friends house he and his mom (who wore her "tame" costume) tagged along with us for the rest of the night. I could do a whole blog about this, but I guess now is not the time . . .

Good ol' Texas Pride . . .

5 comments:
I miss you guys being here for Halloween! I love that Collin wore your boots! I don't think I have mine anymore. Great post!
Curtis was Jack Sparrow too. We also have a pic with Bishop Rigby on his motorcycle as Hagrid. I'll post both of them when I update the blog on Halloween. Also, Bishop Rigby was released today and Aaron Black is our new Bishop.
Great photos! It looks like fun, I am going to have to do mummy dogs next year, they alook like fun. So what is the potato ghosts?
they look so good!!! (i want the story about that mom!) Collin looks like such a little bybee poser i that first pic. I LOVE IT!
Wow, everything looked so great and very American ;) I love your pastries... And I also spotted the mustard from Finland. The children´s Halloween outfits are great!
Post a Comment